- Talking Information Center
- Presenter: Anna Dunbar, Executive Director
- This presentation gives an overview of the mission of the Talking Information Center (TIC) and the free service TIC provides for individuals who are blind, living with low vision, or a print impairment. Executive Director, Anna Dunbar, explains how TIC’s services can best be utilized to make the printed word accessible to those who need it.
- Length: 20 minutes
- CEUS: None available; Certificate of Attendance by request
- Register to view this free session. Please Note: The date you will see when registering for the "Focus" Talk is the date that the presentation was recorded. All "Focus" Talks are available for viewing immediately after registration.